Friday, July 7, 2023

Singer Natalie Imbruglia's reaction towards ex beau David Schwimmer when he confessed that he had crush on Jennifer Aniston

 During Friends reunion, David Schwimmer revealed that he had crushed on co-star Jennifer Aniston.

He said, “I had a major crush on Jen. At some point we were both crushing hard on each other.”

Both of them never mention their feelings. Schwimmer said, “One of us was always in a relationship and we never crossed that boundary. We respected that.”

About Imbruglia's reaction, “I’m OK with whatever happened back then".

“It was a long time ago".

“I do remember being on the set and I remember everyone being lovely and really, really nice".

“I wasn’t paying attention to whether they were giving each other, you know, little looks over my shoulder. I don’t know if that was happening.”

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...