Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Jennifer Aniston couldn't stop dancing on the set of 'Murder Mystery 2'

Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler acted as private detective in action comedy movie Murder Mystery 2 and she couldn't stop dancing eventhough the camera had stopped rolling.

Co-star Adam told Collider, "Well, this was five days of shooting, we shot a five-day wedding. Had a good time. Jennifer could not stop dancing. We were screaming, “Cut, cut!” And she's like, “Watch this,” and just doing some cool stuff. It didn't matter, [she]had a good time doing it."

Then Jennifer said, "Remember they wanted us to go and rehearse to not do it? And I said, “Why? I’d rather we really not know how to do it!".



No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...