Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Jennifer Aniston would have been a doctor if she didn't become a famous actress

Jennifer Aniston is obsessed with medicine and always dreamt of becoming a doctor. Her late father John Aniston went to medical school.

She told Contactmusic on what line she would like to be if her acting career wasn't success, "I would probably do something in the medical community. I would like to and I think I'm obsessed with doctors and what they do".

"My dad was going to be a doctor when he went through a period when he wasn't having the success that he wanted and he went to medical school. I would sit and watch these shows on surgeries and it blows my mind".

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...