Sunday, July 23, 2023

Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox didn't like working with Jean-Claude Van Damme

Jean-Claude Van Damme was guest star in one of Friends episode, with title 'The One After the Superbowl: Part 2'. 

Courteney and  Jennifer Aniston's character were trying to get his attention. Both of them have kissing scenes with Jean-Claude Van Damme but never made it on air. 

Michael Lembeck explained, ‘We shoot him and Jennifer first. Then she walks over to me and says, “Lem, Lem, would you do me a favour and ask him not to put his tongue in my mouth when he’s kissing me?”

‘I tell him everything is great but it’s a tight shot so maybe let’s not do that.’

‘Then we’re shooting a scene later with Courteney. Here comes Courtney walking toward me and saying, “Lem, can you please tell him not to put his tongue in my mouth?” I couldn’t believe it. I had to tell him again, but a little firmer.’



1 comment:

EricS said...

Well He is a French guy...

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...