Sunday, August 20, 2023

Jennifer Aniston admits that she has tasted Jimmy Kimmel's wife's br**st milk

Jennifer Aniston admits during Jimmy Kimmel' s show (2014) that she has tasted Jimmy Kimmel's wife's br**st milk.

Aniston told Kimmel, "It’s like the one milk you don’t have to feel guilty about drinking, It’s like no, that dairy is okay. But I had some of Molly’s."

Kimmel responded, "I didn’t know if you wanted me to mention that but you did have some. You br**stfed my wife."

Aniston responded, "I didn’t br**feed her. She br**stfed me!. It's sweet, it’s almost coconut-milky. Come on, someone must've tasted br**st milk in this audience?".

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...