Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Jennifer Aniston joined Instagram eventhough she hates it for one reason

 Jennifer Aniston doesn't like social media. She told Allure, "I hate social media. I'm not good at it".

She joined Instagram in 2019 for one reason. She explained, “It’s torture for me. The reason I went on Instagram was to launch this line (which refers to her haircare line, LolaVie). Then the pandemic hit and we didn’t launch. So I was just stuck with being on Instagram. It doesn’t come naturally.”

Aniston broke the Guinness World Records for being able to reach one million followers on Instagram in five hours and 16 minutes.

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...