Friday, July 21, 2023

Jennifer Aniston had a strict diet when she acted as stripper in We're the Millers

Jennifer Aniston had a strict diet when she acted as stripper in We're the Millers. She wants to make sure that she maintained a good shape.

She explained on her diet, "I was on a very like, you know, greens and vegetables and lean proteins and kale".

"When I really wanted to have a cheat day. I had to have a kale chip."

On what she wore during filming, she told told Access Hollywood, "I had no taping. I really just doubled my bras. I had a ,thong and then two pairs of underwear". 

"Why I thought that was going to help protect anything is beyond me. Because, that's just like ridiculous . . . I was like, 'No, I need three bras! I need three bras because God forbid that one, if it's gonna escape!'"



No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...