Monday, July 24, 2023

One artist shows what celebrities would look like if they didn't maintain their looks

One artist shows what celebrities would look like if they didn't maintain their looks.

With money, celebrities can have the best makeup artists and cosmetic surgery and best body. Jennnifer Aniston would look like this if she didn't continue her workout.



The artist, named Danny said, "I created the Planet Hiltron series in 2006. At that time, Paris Hilton's mug was all over the place. It was inescapable - magazines, television, the internet, everywhere".

'So, I started a Myspace page satirizing her overexposure. At first I only focused on Paris, putting her face on any random image: Paris as Einstein, Paris as Ginger Rogers, Paris as a canary.'

He told the MailOnline, "Basically just stripping away their cool personas I always find it interesting to see what's left after the Hollywood has been scrubbed off". 

"My intention wasn't necessarily to age them, but to strip them of their 'Hollywood' facade. That has more or less been my general goal with this series all along".



No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...