Saturday, July 1, 2023

Jennifer Aniston had a feud with singer Pink because she believes she had called her stupid

Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer were dating back in 2008.

Jennifer Aniston had a feud with singer Pink because she believes she had called her stupid. 

Pink said, "I got into an argument with him. He said something along the lines of, 'I only shag really stupid women', and I said, 'I guess they would have to be. I don't get him and Jennifer at all."

A source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper, "She's livid that Pink would suggest she is stupid like that in public. But Pink was actually defending Jennifer - John infuriated her by talking about women like that".

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...