Monday, July 31, 2023

Jennifer Aniston wished Happy Birthday to Lisa Kudrow

Jennifer Aniston wished Happy Birthday to Friends co-star Lisa Kudrow on the Instagram with caption, "Please join me in celebrating one of my favorite people on the planet. LISA KUDROW!! 🎈🥳 She’s been my friend and my family for nearly 30 incredible years. I cherish you…I love you, my sweet Floosh. One of the most talented comedians/actors I’ve had the great honor to work with for all these glorious years and more to come!

Happy Lisa’s Birthday! ❤️🤸‍♀️🎈🥳❤️".

Lisa has turned 60 years old. She was best known for acting as Phoebe Buffay on the sitcom Friends.

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...