Friday, July 14, 2023

Jennifer Aniston has OCD on cleanliness

Jennifer Aniston has OCD on cleanliness.  This habit was adopt more than 10 years ago but it is uncertain whether she still has this OCD. But she enjoys washing plates when she was self isolation during the Covid 19 pandemic.

According to sources, “When friends come to her house, Jen insists they use a bathroom that’s reserved for guests only.”

Jen never uses that bathroom.

“She carries hand sanitizer in her purse so she can do the ‘wipe-down.’ In public, she’s constantly wiping grocery carts, hand rails, elevator buttons, door knobs and anything else she come in contact with.”

“I’ve seen her take a deep breath, wipe her hand on her clothes and then pat the person on the arm, just to avoid hand-to-hand contact".

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...