Saturday, May 27, 2023

Why did Jennifer Aniston's Friends co-star Matt LeBlanc was not invited for her wedding

Jennifer Aniston invited Friends co-star Matt LeBlanc to her wedding with Brad Pitt but he didn't commit to attend it. 

Matt revealed the reason on why he didn't attend, “I missed when she married Brad. I was in Austria working. She called me, and she was like, ‘You’re really not coming to my wedding?’ And I was like, ‘I asked them if they could change the schedule. I would fly and clap and fly out.’ And they said, ‘We can’t do it. It’s too tight.’ It was a small-budget movie in Austria you’ve never heard of. Probably should have left anyway, but s— happens. What are you going to do?”.

Jennifer didn't invite Matt to her second wedding with Justin Theroux. She only invited two of her female co-stars, which were Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow.

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...