Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Jennifer Aniston was living in a haunted house when she first came to Los Angeles

Jennifer Aniston was living in a haunted house when she first came to Los Angeles. 

She told James Corden on The Late Late Show With James Corden,"The dishwasher would start to go, or the coffee-maker would start to go, or the stereo would just turn on at full volume. And it was terrifying".

Then she asked a ghost whisperer to come over and put frankincense in a little dish and started saying some words.

Aniston then said, "The first corner that she went to the dish cracked. When we got to the really thick, thick, think 1975 ashtray that was sitting on the table, and then that cracked, then she asked me to leave."

Then she added, "She hated my roommate". Jennifer moved out eventually and she felt terrible leaving her roommate, who was still staying there but she could't tell her that the ghost didn't like her.  

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...