Sunday, May 7, 2023

Jennifer Aniston mocked Marvel movies

Jennifer Aniston was slammed for mocking Marvel movies. During an interview with Variety, she said that movies like Marvel were 'diminishing' the film industry.

Then she said, "And then you're seeing what's available out there and it's just diminishing and diminishing in terms of, it's big Marvel movies. Or things that I'm not just asked to do or really that interested in living in a green screen."

This sparked anger among Marvel fans. One of the fan commented, 'I can accept Martin Scorsese criticizing Marvel movies, but Jennifer Aniston saying they are "diminishing" cinema... Really, sis? With your movie record. Lol'.

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...