Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Jennifer Aniston's fans found similarity between This Morning and The Morning Show

Jennifer Aniston's fans found similarity between This Morning and The Morning Show. In one of the cameo in The Morning Show, Jennifer Aniston was seen in an angry manner infront of show bosses and wants to quit.

Phillip Schofield's exit from This Morning due his affair with a colleague was perceived by fans as similarity in The Morning Show.

Schofield announced his step down on Saturday with a post on Instagram, “I have always been proud to cover fascinating stories on ‘This Morning,’”. But recently, ‘This Morning’ itself has become the story. Throughout my career in TV – including the very difficult last few days – I have always done my best to be honourable and kind. I understand that ITV has decided the current situation can’t go on, and I want to do what I can to protect the show that I love.”


No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...