Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Amanda Holden tells that she has sensitive nip*les like Jennifer Aniston

 Amanda Holden always receive criticism over her visible nipples but she jokes and told The Sun, 'Jennifer Aniston has the same problem. We’re very sensitive to weather conditions!'.

'But I’m just like, "Get over it". It doesn’t seem to matter when you see boys’ nip*les, so I just don’t get why it matters when you can see girls’.

Jennifer Aniston was often questioned by fans on whether she wears a bra or not when she starred on Friends.

In an interview with Vogue in 2017, she was quoted about this matter and Aniston responded, "Yeah I don't know what to say about that! It's just one of those things, I guess. I wear a bra. I don't know what to tell ya!".

"And I don't know why I'm supposed to be ashamed of them - it's just the way my breasts are. But hey, OG, I'm not going to complain!"



No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...