Tuesday, May 2, 2023

How does Justin Theroux deal with past relationship with Jennifer Aniston

In an interview with Esquire, Justin talks about how he deal with his past relationship, especially high profile with Jennifer Aniston.

He tells, “I want all of my relationships to exist within the four walls of whatever room we’re in".

“I’m not trying to be evasive but I talk to Jen – I don’t talk about Jen.”

Then he added, “having been in a public relationship, it’s much more fun not being in a public relationship.” 

“Me saying anything, even if it was something loving, it would just turn into a thing” .

Source



No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...