Thursday, May 11, 2023

Conan O'Brien thought Jennifer Aniston would never go to his show again after he asked about deleted scene clip in Horrible Bosses

A scene was deleted from Horrible Bosses 2 because there were intimate scene where one of character was in coma. 

Jennifer Aniston said, "It was kind of, not even mutual, you know? I'm not gonna say it." 

"Charlie Day's character is in a coma. And I exploit him whilst he's in a coma. So it was a sex scene that was sort of... yeah, they removed it. But I bet it'll be on that DVD extras or whatever they do."

Conan then responded, "Let's get that clip." Then he joked, "You're not coming back are you?".

Aniston then responded, she won't be invited back instead. Then Canon said, "No, you're invited back".



No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...