Saturday, May 6, 2023

Why did Jennifer Aniston had feud with her late mother Nancy Dow for 15 years

Jennifer  Aniston told Hollywood Reporter in 2015, Jennifer said, "She was critical. She was very critical of me. Because she was a model, she was gorgeous, stunning. I wasn't.

"She was also very unforgiving. She would hold grudges that I just found so petty".

When Jennifer acted as a mother in Dumplin', she admitted the character she acted was similar to her own mother.

She told The Sunday Telegraph, "She was a model and she was all about presentation and what she looked like and what I looked like".

"I did not come out the model child she'd hoped for, and it was something that really resonated with me, this little girl just wanting to be seen and wanting to be loved by a mom who was too occupied with things that didn't quite matter."

When her mother released a memoir that pertains details about both of them, Aniston cut ties with her.

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...