Friday, May 26, 2023

Howard Stern asked Jennifer Aniston on some obscene questions

Jennifer Aniston was 20 years old when she was interviewed by Howard Stern in 1989. Some of the question were obscene.

Aniston begins talking about her father, who was an actor of Days of Our Lives, but Stern isn’t interested.

Then he said, “Enough about your father".

“Do you ever bark sexually?” and “When did you lose your virginity?”, “Would you ever do a naked spread in Playboy?” and “Would you ever pose naked in my office if I sketched you?”.

Then he said,  “Good thing you don’t have a stepfather". Aniston asked why. Then he said, “Because he’d be going nuts with you in the house. Imagine you walking around in your panties, trying to get ready for an audition – forget about it.”

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...