Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Jennifer Aniston once frightened her former husband Brad Pitt with her sleepwalking

Jennifer Aniston faced insomnia and other sleep issues for years, worst is it caused her alarm house triggered.

She recalled how she once frightened her former husband Brad Pitt. She said: “I sleepwalk. I set off our alarm once. I was outside…and I was out by the pool equipment in the back. I don’t know what I was doing. I heard this yelling because he’s terrified, he hears the alarm and I’m not there!”.

Aniston then sought treatment when she realize it is too dangerous for her to sleep walking.

She has joined a new campaign with the health and wellness site Seize the Night and Day, which offers service for people having troubles with sleeping.



No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...