Friday, September 22, 2023

Jennifer Aniston's Just Go With It co-star Bailee Madison shares throwback photos of her and Jennifer

Bailee Madison, who was Jennifer Aniston's Just Go With It co-star posted photos of her, Jennifer Aniston, Adam Sandler as well as other co-stars. 

She wrote, "The strike has allowed me to do some nesting/organizing… which has given me the time to find these priceless memory filled gems".

"It’s a funny thing when you reach an age where you are older and aware enough to be able to fully look back at a time in your life… it’s been like opening a time capsule for me. So many emotions, and so much gratitude for the people I got to be surrounded by as my little heart and self grew.. Just had to share a little bit (for now, more to come trust me haha) with you all 🤍🤍".

"Ps. So many memories in Hawaii… who I have been holding so deeply in my heart these past few weeks ❤️❤️".

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...