Friday, September 29, 2023

Jennifer Aniston has four rules to keep her body in shape

 Jennifer Aniston has four rules to keep her body in shape.  

She said in Issue 23 of CR Fashion Book, 'I drink a lot of water, move my body daily, try to eat whole, fresh foods, and get as much sleep as I can'.

'That last part is challenging for me, but it's so important. I feel it when I don't get enough rest'.

'In addition to all of that, I try to be really mindful about what I let into my headspace.' That likely means less binge watching cable news'.

'Our world is really going through some challenges, and I know we all care a lot, but sometimes I think it's imperative that we turn off the noise'.

Jennifer use Pvolve as her workout.

CR Fashion Book Issue 23 will be on the book shelf on October 3.

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...