Thursday, September 7, 2023

Jennifer Aniston's father John Aniston didn't get to play Ted Baxter in The Mary Tyler Moore Show for invalid reason

Jennifer Aniston's father John Aniston went for audition for the role of Tex Baxter in The Mary Tyler Moore Show and he was rejected due to a invalid reason.

He told this during an interview with Television Academy Foundation (2019), “I’m sorry I didn’t get The Mary Tyler Moore Show".

"In the original script, he was described as ‘the Marcello Mastroianni of Minneapolis".

“I was told at the time, that the reason I didn’t get it is because they didn’t want any possibility of a romance between the character and Mary. If it was me, there would have been that possibility.”

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...