Saturday, September 23, 2023

Jennifer Aniston turned down Saturday Night Live for these reasons

Jennifer Aniston turned down Saturday Night Live because she thinks that the working place is only for boys.

She explained, 'I didn't think I'd like that environment. I remember showing up and [Adam] Sandler was there, and [David] Spade was there, and I had known them already. And they were like, "Look at Aniston here!"'.

'I was such a young twit, I was like, "I think that women need to be treated better here'.

'Because it was such a boys club, you know, you're just not the brightest when you're in your early 20s.' 


No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...