Thursday, September 21, 2023

Jennifer Aniston finds it hard to brush her hair due to these reasons

Jennifer Aniston always look stunning with her hair. Her "The Rachel" haircut was a hit during 90s when she acted in comedy sitcom Friends but Aniston never fond of this hairstyle.

Apart from that, she finds hard to brush or blow her hair.

She explained, “I’ve always had a lot of hair and it’s always been a challenge for me because of my wonderful Greek heritage. My mom had curly hair, so it’s never been an easy job to blow dry my hair or brush my hair. It’s kind of ironic at the same time that it’s iconic because it was sort of that, ‘Ugh, do I have a good hair day? Am I going to have a bad hair day?’ And like every women, we still do - and as you get older, your hair is also changing. Yes, I have embraced it, by the way, but there’s challenges for everybody and I’m included in all of that everyday.”

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...