Monday, September 18, 2023

Jennifer Aniston had a stalker, who craved 'I LOVE YOU JENNIFER ANISTON' on his car

Jennifer Aniston gets restraining order against stalker who carved 'I LOVE YOU JENNIFER ANISTON' on his car.  This happened in 2010.

He has been ordered to stay 100 yards away from her home, places of work and vehicles for three years.

He was carrying sharp object, a roll of duct tape and love notes to Jennifer Aniston when he was arrested.

Aniston didn't attend the court case. She stated in a signed court declaration, 'Mr. Peyton has aggressively sought to have personal contact with me and integrate himself into my life'.

'Due to Mr. Peyton's delusional compulsion and increasingly harassing, stalking and threatening conduct, I have been subjected to a course of conduct which has and is seriously alarming, annoying and harassing me'.

'Mr. Peyton's ongoing, ever-increasing, aggressive and harassing conduct are extremely distressing. I fear for my personal safety and that of those around me.'

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...