Sunday, September 3, 2023

Blake Lively wanted to hair like Jennifer Aniston when she was small

Blake Lively is famous for her fabulous hair and many admired her hair. 

She tells Billy Bush, “It’s crazy. It’s very flattering. It’s kind of weird reading that because, you know, here I was when I was a kid wanting my hair to look like Jennifer Aniston’s.”

“The way I do my hair in the morning, when I go to set on Gossip Girl, I just put my hair in a bun dry it and just twist it up in a ballerina bun, do my make-up and take it out and then it’s wavy. I like my hair to look not too done. I think it looks pretty if it looks like maybe it was curled the day before and then you wake up and it’s just like the sexy, messy look.”

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...