Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Jennifer Aniston's Dumplin co-star Danielle Macdonald tells that Jennifer introduced animal website to her

At the annual BAFTA Tea Party in L.A., Jennifer Aniston's Dumplin co-star Danielle Macdonald tells that Jennifer introduced animal website to her.

She said, "She introduced me to [animal website] The Dodo, so I cry every day. I was like, ‘Well, thanks, Jen. Now I just cry every day.’ She’s ruined it for me. It’s too cute.”

“She’s actually totally what I thought. I genuinely … everyone said, She’s super cool, laid back, and warm.’ And she was super cool, laid back, and warm. I was like, ‘Sweet. I love it when that happens.’ It’s so cool.”

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...