Sunday, March 31, 2024

Jennifer Aniston's n*de scene in Wanderlust was no big deal for her

Jennifer Aniston's n*de scene in Wanderlust was no big deal for her.

When MTV New's Josh Horowitz asked about the scene, Aniston replied,"Yeah, big deal!".

"Isn't that a good, fun headline? That's what happens."

For Aniston, n*de scene should be heading to a purpose or else it will be meaningless, saying, "I think it depends on what the movie is. It felt like it would be gratuitous to do that in a movie like this and it would be more distracting from the movie and what was happening to the character".

"It would all be about, 'Oh, you're n*ked, so it's b**bs onscreen,' so it would totally lose the fun and the empowering moment [my character], Linda, was having in that scene."

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...