Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Jennifer Aniston have the habit of leaving the fridge door open when the guests are around

Jennifer Aniston have the habit of leaving the fridge door open when the guests are around. She will make sure there are always food for them.

She was taught by her mom about being a good hostess since small. When she was in her 20 and before she became famous, she make her rental place into a pretty home.

She was asked by Harpers Bazaar, "Was your mom or your dad into interior design?".

Aniston replied, "We were broke, so my mom and dad would go to thrift places and antiques stores and find these jewels. My dad would strip the paint, and underneath would be a gorgeous old wooden cabinet with leaded glass". 

"It was important for my mom aesthetically to have a beautiful space even though we couldn’t afford expensive furniture". 

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...