Sunday, January 14, 2024

Ellen DeGeneres offered life sized Jennifer Aniston doll to Justin Theroux when he was married to Jennifer

Justin Theroux loves to ride motorcycle but Jennifer Aniston doesn't like it. She only rides three times in total.


Justin explained, "She’s gotten on like three times, but she’s done with it – she doesn’t want to do it anymore".

"She does not like it. She doesn’t feel in control sitting behind someone driving fast on a motorcycle. Which I understand – I wouldn’t want to sit behind someone."

Due this reason, Ellen offered a life sized Jennifer Aniston doll to accompany him when he ride on his motorcycle.

Justin laughed when he saw the doll and said, "It's unbelievable the resemblance!".

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...