Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Jennifer Aniston acted as stalker on NBC’s 30 Rock

Jennifer Aniston was guest star on NBC’s 30 Rock (2008). She acted as Claire Harper.

She is a friend of Liz and Jenna and when she comes to the studio, Jack falls for her. Later they started dating and Claire becomes obsessed with him. 

At the premiere of her new film Management in Toronto, she tells about her experience as a guest on NBC’s 30 Rock, "OK, where do I begin? I just had the time of my life".

"They were just fantastic, welcoming me in with open arms. They were just so good at what they do. That was awesome. It was really, really fun. That cast is stellar and Alec Baldwin, Tina Fey - what a great group of people."

The NBC show's co-creator, Fey was excited to have Aniston,  "Jennifer is not only incredibly lovely to have around, she also has what young people would call 'mad skills'. We're very excited that she's joining us."



No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...