Friday, January 26, 2024

A YouTube scam featuring a fake Jennier Aniston giving free MacBook is circulating

A video of fake Jennifer Aniston is circulating on internet where in the video, she said that she is giving a  free  Macbook and urged viewers to follow a link to claim the free gift.

A post about this video was posted on reddit, and the writer wrote, "I mean, the scam itself isn’t good at all and still obvious (even if they paid the real Jennifer Aniston to say it lol), but the technology behind it is getting so good so fast".

"It says a lot that the video and audio aren’t the most suspicious thing, it’s the poor writing quality/grammar. Absolutely crazy".

The scam YouTube ads are getting better
byu/TobofCob inChatGPT

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...