Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Jennifer Aniston auction off her 1995 n*de photo for Covid-19 relief

Jennifer Aniston auction off her 1995 n*de photo for Covid-19 relief.

She has teams up with longtime photographer Mark Seliger for this charity. The auction was in 2020.

Regarding about the charity, she said, "My dear friend @markseliger team ed up with @radvocacy and @christiesinc to auction 25 of his portraits - including mine ☺️- for COVID-19 relief".

"100% of sales proceeds of this portrait will go to @NAFClinics, an organization which provides free coronavirus testing and care nationwide to the medically underserved".

"Thank you again to Mark for allowing me to be part of this".

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...