Thursday, January 18, 2024

Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon offered Pedrol Pascal to joined Apple TV+

Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon offered Pedrol Pascal to joined Apple TV+ during an interview with KTLA anchors Sam Rubin and Jessica Holmes at the red carpet.

Jennifer asked, "Do you want to be on it?".

And added, "Wait, we actually do have a really good part for him”.

Pedrol responded, "Pitch it to me now".

Sam asked, "Does it involved “anything romantic with anybody".

Aniston answered, "All of us".

Pedro then said, "I sleep with everyone on the show. I'm in. All right, I'll be waiting to hear from my agents."


No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...