Thursday, January 11, 2024

Jennifer Aniston was addicted to eye drops

Jennifer Aniston was addicted to eye drops because she had dry itchy eyes. Sometimes it got worst that she had trouble reading her scripts and she was getting headaches.

Later on she was contacted by biopharmaceutical company Shire to get checked for dry eye, she tells, "I went to the doctor and found out, sure enough, that’s what I had".

"I’d use eye drops three times an hour and didn’t think anything of it. I didn’t know that dry eye was a condition that could be diagnosed and remedied."

To solve her problem, she use artificial tears and said, "You wean yourself off the evil eyedrops, and it's such a relief."

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...