Saturday, April 27, 2024

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh grade. 

Her first boyfriend was Adonis Tsilimparis. He shared that both of them used to sneak behind a school staircase to kiss.

He still keep the Valentine's Day card that she gave to him.

He told New York Daily News,'She was very open, very, very sweet. She was very, very loving, and she had a very big heart'.

Then he added, 'She was just goofballs...But that’s why I loved her. Total clown, very lovable and that’s why everybody liked her'.

He can't remember how they brokeup but his classmate Tom Friedner remember how it happened.

Friedner tells, "I remember the day they broke up. I can't remember exactly why, but Adonis initiated it. He couldn't tell her himself, so he had another friend, Ben, tell her and I remember Ben in the hallway just walked up to Jennifer and said, 'Jennifer, Adonis doesn't want to date you anymore'. And she said, 'Okay, fine'. I can't remember exactly why though". 

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...