Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Jennifer Aniston believes in forgiving and she tells why it is important

Jennifer Aniston believes in forgiving. In one of the issue Harper's Bazaar, she said, “[I'm] a forgiving person .I absolutely am. I think it’s extremely important to forgive".

“[I'm] a forgiving person .I absolutely am. I think it’s extremely important to forgive".

In one issue, Allure 2022, she revealed that she forgave her mother. She shared, “I forgave my mom. I forgave my father. I’ve forgiven my family".

“It’s important. It’s toxic to have that resentment, that anger. I learned that by watching my mom never let go of it. I remember saying, ‘Thank you for showing me what never to be.’

"So that’s what I mean about taking the darker things that happen in our lives, the not-so-happy moments, and trying to find places to honor them because of what they have given to us".

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston has talent in writting poem

 Jennifer Aniston has talent in writting poem. She wrote this to John Mayer when they were dating.  "Lucky in love, lucky in love Didn...