Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Jennifer Aniston is on People's 50th Anniversary Cover

Jennifer Aniston is on People's 50th Anniversary  Magazine Cover. 

In an interview with People, she tells what's the content in the special issue, “They’re filled with trinkets and journals and pictures. Just life".

“If anybody wants to find out the truth of everything, they can just go in there.”

She was asked when she wanted to be an actress. She answered, "Probably when I was onstage for the first time when I was about 11. I was in a Nativity play, and I played the archangel. From that moment on I caught the bug. "

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston has talent in writting poem

 Jennifer Aniston has talent in writting poem. She wrote this to John Mayer when they were dating.  "Lucky in love, lucky in love Didn...