Monday, April 29, 2024

Jennifer Aniston has talent in writting poem

 Jennifer Aniston has talent in writting poem. She wrote this to John Mayer when they were dating. 


"Lucky in love, lucky in love
Didn't forget me when I asked you to leave me
Didn't forget me
Now you're alongside me
You've brought luck to love
I've been hit by a truck in love."

Later on, John Mayer turn poem into music, with some words altered.

John surprised Aniston with the song that pertains some of her poem during their trip together to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. 

A source revealed that Aniston broke into tears.

“She said, ‘It was only a little something I wrote down for you, and you made it beautiful.’ And then she joked, ‘Do I get the publishing rights?’ ”.

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston didn't like working on the movie "Cake" because requires more time

Jennifer Aniston didn't like working on the movie "Cake" because requires more time. She explained, "I hate sitting in t...