Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Jennifer Aniston believes there are more than 1 soul

Jennifer Aniston believes there are more than 1 soul. During an interview for Harper’s Bazaar, she shared her opinion, “I think we have many soul mates. I don’t think there’s one and one only. I think we have soul clusters,” Aniston, who has been married twice, shared, adding that she doesn’t think soul mates have to be romantic.

“I’ve had some of my friends for 35 years. I think we’ve all made some sort of unconscious agreement. It’s like when certain groups of people meet, they form a little soul cluster—a sort of common group of souls who have been put together".

“My focus has been on The Morning Show [her upcoming Apple series costarring Reese Witherspoon], so dating has not been one of my first priorities. I feel like whatever [romance] looks like, it will present itself, and it’s not about seeking it out, you know?”

“When [love] comes knocking, it’s going to be welcomed,” she added. “I’m not like, ‘No, I’m done with that. That’s never going to happen again.'”

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston has talent in writting poem

 Jennifer Aniston has talent in writting poem. She wrote this to John Mayer when they were dating.  "Lucky in love, lucky in love Didn...