Thursday, August 3, 2023

Jennifer Aniston's ex husband Brad Pitt's girlfriend revealed his bad bedroom skills

Brad Pitt's ex girlfriend Sinitta told in an interview which was in 2000 that Brad wasn't great in bed.

She said, “Jennifer could be in for a boring time. S*xually he certainly wasn’t the best I have had. He could be quite childish. His favourite foreplay was to pretend he was playing cowboys and Indians with me in the bedroom. I would join in and we would chase each other around my bedroom shooting pretend guns. As soon as I would fall over on the bed we would make love, but my heart was racing more from the running round than his love-making.”

Jennifer Aniston was married to Brad from 2000 to 2005.



No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...