Monday, August 7, 2023

Jennifer Aniston has a tradition when her friends gets married

 Jennifer Aniston loves clothes but when it comes to fashion, she admits that she is not good in it . 


She said, “I love clothes, but I don’t know what to put on myself, let alone others. I have a lot of help getting dressed."

Jennifer has one tradition when her friends get married. She explained, "I’ve always loved to combine different scents to come up with my own unique thing".

“One tradition I have with my friends is that when one of us gets married, we have a ton of fragrance oils and pretty bottles at the bachelorette party".

“Everyone puts a drop or two in a bottle for the bride and makes a wish, and the bride wears our creation on her wedding day.”

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...