Sunday, September 13, 2026

Jim Curtis revealed that his relationship with Jennifer Aniston felt different from any of his previous romances from the very beginning

In a new interview with The Times, Jim Curtis revealed that his relationship with Jennifer Aniston felt different from any of his previous romances from the very beginning.

He shared, "The drive was more natural, more organic, less needy. In the past I've felt this idea of, 'I need you to be in love with me …' I wasn't searching for love any more. And what do I feel now? I feel real joy, real presence, real calmness, real partnership."

Jim divides his time between Jennifer’s $21 million Bel Air mansion and his apartment in New York.

He explained, "We take real responsibility to go within and understand and soothe ourselves".

"So we meditate together. I meditate and I'll say things like 'I'm divinely guided', meaning I don't have to worry, it's all working out."

No comments:

Jim Curtis revealed that his relationship with Jennifer Aniston felt different from any of his previous romances from the very beginning

In a new interview with The Times, Jim Curtis revealed that his relationship with Jennifer Aniston felt different from any of his previous ...