Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Jennifer Aniston still find relationship to be a challenge because of her broken family background

In new issue for  WSJ. Magazine Fall Women, Jennifer Aniston shared her thoughts on how her parent's bad relationship affected her personal life.

She tells, “It was always a little bit difficult for me in relationships, I think, because I really was kind of alone".

"My parents, watching my family’s relationship, didn’t make me kind of go, ‘Oh, I can’t wait to do that".

Jennifer's parents divorced when she was young.

She further explained, “I didn’t like the idea of sacrificing who you were or what you needed, so I didn’t really know how to do that. So it was almost easier to just be kind of solo. So I didn’t have any real training in that give-and-take".



No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...