Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Sarah Hyland didn't have the luxury when she was a child actor but Jennifer Aniston was nice to her

Sarah Hyland didn't have the luxury as child actor when she had a role as Jennifer Aniston's daughter character in the 1998 romantic comedy, "The Object of My Affection". But she was lucky to have nice treatment from Jennifer Aniston. She was sweet to her.

She shared on the Dinner's on Me podcast with Jesse Tyler Ferguson, "[It was] a bit of a culture shock for me in the industry, from the chocolate-covered strawberries and conference room. And my mom was like, ‘Oh thank goodness, she’s not gonna want to act anymore, because she sees how it really is as a working actor. But then I’d be doing my penmanship on the side of the street, because it was a nice day out, and the honey wagon smelled like a bathroom – because it was. And Jennifer Aniston saw me, and she was like, ‘Oh, honey, what are you doing? No, come into my trailer, do your homework there.’ And my mom was like, ‘Gosh, Jennifer. I am trying to teach my daughter a lesson that it is not all glamour. And now, you're inviting her into your entire trailer.’ With like a bed and a kitchen, and it was like one of those massive trailers".

"Jennifer Aniston would help me with my penmanship and everything. And my mom was like, ‘My goodness, my daughter’s just the luckiest little girl that she keeps getting pulled into these places".



No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...