Thursday, August 24, 2023

Jennifer Aniston receives flowers from Adam Sandler and his wife every Mother's Day

In a Wall Street Journal interview, Jennifer Aniston revealed her Murder Mystery co-star Adam Sandler and his wife send flowers to her every Mother's Day.

Aniston have been friends with them since their 20s.

Last year, Aniston revealed her struggles to get pregnant in the past. She was keeping it a secret for years. She revealed, “I’ve spent so many years protecting my story about IVF. I’m so protective of these parts because I feel like there’s so little that I get to keep to myself. … I don’t have anything to hide.”

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...