Monday, April 27, 2020

Katie Couric talks about Jennifer Aniston's The Morning Show

Katie Couric talks about Jennifer Aniston's The Morning Show. Couric said on the podcast, “I have so many thoughts … I thought some of it was really interesting, and i think the long-term impact and the serious devastation that results from certain behaviors was quite well represented, or quite well conveyed in that. Everything Iconic with Danny Pellegrino.”

“I think Jennifer Aniston is great. … I wish they had made her more charismatic because I think you need a certain ebullience to pull off a show like that".

Couric said she didn’t want to dish too much on her thoughts because she’ll be detailing them more in her forthcoming memoir, which is slated for a 2021 release.

“I thought it was really interesting to watch,” she shared with Pellegrino, “… but it was very interesting for me to watch, I’ll just leave it at that.”


Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...