Katie Couric talks about Jennifer Aniston's The Morning Show. Couric said on the podcast, “I have so many thoughts … I thought some of it was really interesting, and i think the long-term impact and the serious devastation that results from certain behaviors was quite well represented, or quite well conveyed in that. Everything Iconic with Danny Pellegrino.”
“I think Jennifer Aniston is great. … I wish they had made her more charismatic because I think you need a certain ebullience to pull off a show like that".
Couric said she didn’t want to dish too much on her thoughts because she’ll be detailing them more in her forthcoming memoir, which is slated for a 2021 release.
“I thought it was really interesting to watch,” she shared with Pellegrino, “… but it was very interesting for me to watch, I’ll just leave it at that.”
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer Aniston shares that fans rely on Friends as a source of comfort
Jennifer Aniston shares that one of the most touching things fans tell her is they turn to Friends whenever they feel stressed, overwhelmed...
-
During an interview in 2010, Jennifer Aniston had a wardrobe malfunction. Aniston's top button pops open. Jennifer was promoting her mo...
-
Jennifer Aniston wants to rock a bikini when she turns 80. She tells, "If I can be the first 80-year-old to go out there successfully ...
-
Jennifer Aniston admits during Jimmy Kimmel' s show (2014) that she has tasted Jimmy Kimmel's wife's br**st milk. Aniston told ...
No comments:
Post a Comment