Sunday, April 26, 2020

Jennifer Aniston have reconnected with her dad because of the coronavirus pandemic

Jennifer Aniston have reconnected with her dad because of the coronavirus pandemic. Previously, she didn't talk to her dad for years because he walked out since she was a child.

An insider told The Mail on Sunday, 'Jen forgave her father for walking out a long time ago. But their relationship has had its ups and downs'.

'Jennifer didn't speak to him for ages. But since the coronavirus crisis she has been on the phone almost every day. And not just brief conversations. It's like she has realised life is very short and she wants her relationship with John to be the best it can be. He's thrilled that they have reconciled.'

Aniston recalled the moment her father left, 'I went to a birthday party, and when I came back, my mother said, 'Your father's not going to be around here for a little while.'

'She didn't say he was gone for ever. I don't know if I blocked it, but I just remember sitting there, crying, not understanding that he was gone. I don't know what I did later that night or the next day. I don't remember anything other than it being odd that all of a sudden my father wasn't there. And he was gone for a while, about a year.'

He reached her suddenly, Aniston recalled, 'He just called one day and said, 'Let's go see The Fantasticks.'

'So we had a little dinner and saw the show. After that, I started seeing him on weekends, and this new way of life unfolded.'


Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...